Playground equipment

Check with the Leisure Services department (or whatever it's called) at your local district council.

They'll be able to give you chapter and verse on the law and connect you with a suitable contractor.

Reply to
JNugent

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 11:03:47 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrot e:

e:

ple job, stick a pole in the ground and concrete it in.

+1
Reply to
fred

simple job, stick a pole in the ground and concrete it in.

Someone agreed with me?!

If he makes it just like it was before the accident, it can't be dangero= us.

-- =

Walking on your hands is simply chickening out in the middle of a cartwh= eel.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Thanks for that. Very useful. You are obviously better at trawling through waffle than I am.

Reply to
Handsome Jack

It comes with years and years and years of practice. I can recommend it

- but not a lot :(

Reply to
Robin