Plastering - reminder...

Just going to make good behind the bog and round a window reveal tomorrow.

I need to use some bonding first to make up the thickness (about 5-8mm) then some multifinish on top.

How long should I wait after bonding before multifinish goes on? Can I do it all in one day?

Walls have already been PVA's once expect for a few bits, so that'll get done first too.

Thanks :)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Watts

Generally speaking, you should skim in the afternoon what you have roughed in in the morning, leaving it any longer than 24 hours, especially full walls, is a very bad idea. Bonding etc is ready to skim after about 3 hours

Reply to
Phil L

Cool - thanks Phil. That'll suit me just fine.

Last time I did it, I only had to use bonding to infil conduit chases and I did leave it, but I PVA'd them well.

This is a small job and idea for a plonker like me to get it all done in one go :)

Reply to
Tim Watts