plastering

what is best undercoat and finish coat to use when first starting out?? Been practising in the garage and it keeps sliding off when I try and dry trowel it.... Any tips or help for a novice.......

Reply to
Simon

Yup,give people an incite as to how and what you done to become crap at it.

ps Utube has a host of small clips on plastering.

Reply to
George

Bonding coat and finish coat.

Until it's part set, you can only run the trowel up the wall. Otherwise, you'll just pull the plaster off again.

I've posted many articles on plastering before, as have others.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

thanks all . utube has quite a few clips, I'd post links for others, but utube content tends to come and go .....

Reply to
Simon