Plasterboard partition/shelves

Could someone advise please!

Rennovating a bathroom.....had to remove plasterboard wall (full tiled) of shower cubicle. Also had to remove a ledge above the bath also made of plasterboard and then fully tiled.

Plasterbaord is so easy to work with - and I have lots of it left - i it really bad to replace the missing bit with plasterboard. All th surfaces will be fully tiled, grouted and selaed as usual - or should use Marine ply/moisture resistant MDF or something else.

To be honest, I hate using circular saws, jigsaws as I seem to b incapable of cutting straight lines.....plasterboard is just s easy!!!

-- alexbartman

Reply to
alexbartman

-- alexbartman

Reply to
alexbartman

I'd use Aquapanel or similar myself; quite a bit more expensive but a lot more reliable in wet applications. See the archives for lots of info on this:

David

Reply to
Lobster