Plasplugs tile cutters - any views?

Ditto, plus, outdoor use avoids the water-spray marks on walls....ceilings.... (groin marks still persist, however)

Mine's all plastic, so moot point, but from what I remember (not seen it for a while - a mate took a fancy to it) it had non of the problems described by OP.

Reply to
Mike Dodd

Mine has an adjustable blade guard. If you set that as close to the tile as possible, it only soaks the operator. ;-)

The first one I had was the basic el cheapo and still impressed. Same as you, a pal borrowed it and liked it so much he bought it off me to save the bother of getting one himself and returning it. So I got a bigger one

- the larger table is handy with big tiles.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Steve DAwson

Reply to