Planning a floor mounted wall unit

I decided that in order to make the drawers myself I would need more tools so I looked for ready built or flat pack.

I couldn't find many sources but their dimension descriptions had me puzzled. As far as i could guess they ahowed width and height but not length.

Even width might be wrong as it is expressed as 400(364) or similar. I presume the 400 is the cabinet width with the 364 being the drawer width.

Am I correct?

Reply to
pinnerite