Pipe cutting

at
Tell me what you think?
looks great but how much Daff0

Reply to
Daff0
It looks an effective tool but not needed for domestic work and probably very serious money.
The only sort of pipes it would make a better job on than the tools I already have would be the larger plastic waste pipes. These latter only have to be cut reasonably square (+/- 5mm) to work well enough in whatever fitting they are going into.
Reply to
Ed Sirett
In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes
I think that it's spam, and suffers from a feral apostrophe - i.e. whoever wrote the website is illiterate
Reply to
geoff
See video at
It is Spam spam.
The contact on the website is snipped-for-privacy@t-drill.com. It was posted here by snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com; must be on commission. I wonder if T-drill, a big US corporation, are aware that their emplyees are apparently spamming all over the internet; a bit unprofessional. Can't they afford advertising?
Their T-drill is a uniquely merikan bit of kit.
Reply to
Onetap
Yes, really. Spam from petty fraudsters is usual; spam from big, established septic companies is quite unusual.
BTW, has anyone in the UK ever seen a T-drill in use? There are some hand tools used to form a branch in large bore copper for drains, but I've never seen them.
Reply to
Onetap
In message , Onetap writes
Nopt that unusual - I've written abusive and threatening emails to quite a few - even got an account or two pulled
Reply to
geoff

Site Timeline Threads