Ping TMH

Hi

You recommended Prochem Extraction Pro for our Vax Rapide XL and it certainly works well!

However, we've some stains (AKA muck) on a some upholstery that's resisting attempts to remove it. Is it safe to use some undiluted Extraction Pro for added persuasion or is that asking for trouble?

TIA

I would suggest trying some of the solution neat on an inconspicuous area first.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Sound advice.

Depends very much on the upholstery fabric. Dralon for example is pretty much bomb proof, viscose on the other hand can colour run like b*ggery.

Try an inconspicuous area - underneath possibly where the fabric runs under.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

It's Dralon (I think). I'll try some underneath, though!