Pilot light off in summer?

tr

fntr

va

r va

yr_bvy_shry#Nccyvpngvba_naq_hfnovyvgl

Has Rod bought a computer program to read usenet for him and gone outbac= king?

-- =

Confucius say: "Boy who go to sleep with stiff problem wake up with solu= tion in hand."

Reply to
Uncle Peter

tr

fntr

va

r va

bgr

noyr_bvy_shry#Nccyvpngvba_naq_hfnovyvgl

Thought so.

-- =

We used to have Empires run by Emperors. Then Kingdoms run by Kings. Now we have Countries.....

Reply to
Uncle Peter

tr

fntr

va

r va

bgr

jebgr

rgnoyr_bvy_shry#Nccyvpngvba_naq_hfnovyvgl

-- =

What's red and sits in the corner? A baby chewing on razor blades.

What's blue and sits in the corner? A baby in a plastic bag.

What's green and sits in the corner? The same baby a month later.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

ntr

ffntr

va

gr va

trgnoyr_bvy_shry#Nccyvpngvba_naq_hfnovyvgl

They're still using 78s in the outback.

-- =

I've never had a problem with drugs, I've had problems with the police. - Keith Richards

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Reply to
Uncle Peter

You've just noticed that Rod is in fact Rod? My god, you'd better write that down for posterity.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Reply to
Uncle Peter

I'm not writing anything, he's talking to himself. Pitiful really.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

He can't be on the dole, he can afford an Iphone. You need a mortgage to buy one of those overpriced things.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Reply to
Uncle Peter

How come when I was on the dole I never got anything like enough to buy = fancy shit like that?

I'm not stupid enough to buy any Iphones. My phone was free, or could b= e bought on Ebay for =A320.

-- =

Then there was the Eskimo girl who spent the night with her boyfriend and next morning found she was six months pregnant.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Thy either give you the money or they don't.

Trolls are the ones that edit other peoples' posts.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Reply to
Uncle Peter