Phone/MP3 Universal Charger

Looking for a phone and mp3 charger

I have a Nokia and a Mot razr phone along with a ipod nano.

Looking for one charger todo all three of the above.

ta

Reply to
Garry

tip for Nokia. A32 for the RAZR. A61 for the iPod.

Reply to
Grant

Or try Maplins.

Reply to
Mark

I bought a "PowerMonkey" in Heathrow which for approx GBP30 comes with a pouch containing Ipod/Nok/Moto/USB/miniUSB/more plugs. However be careful of voltage: my Nokia 6350 won't charge from the 5v PSU this gadget has ("Not Charging" - over voltage?) but will from the PowerMonkey's own internal NiCad battery. It is handy if the phone is dying as it can charge while keeping the phone mobile.

Reply to
Colum Mylod