PHE says no flu at all

I was, but we must not forget those who do not have that choice.

Reply to
bert

Yeah, partially reliant on others not behaving like t*ts!

It wouldn't - in fact it might encourage them to behave more irresponsibly.

How would *not* having one help me? It wouldn't.

On the other hand having one *might* be of use, depending on how they are used in future.

As I said, I don't really have a dog in the "passport" fight. However I can see that "they" (in whatever form that might be) will come by default in one way or another regardless of whether government mandates them.

So there will be a the point that you need to prove you are vaccinated to gain certain types of employment, or to travel to foreign countries etc.

Reply to
John Rumm