Perspex Mirror supplier?

Does anyone know where I can get some perspex mirrors? I'm looking to form 2 arched mirrors that will be bedded into a rendered wall in the garden, to create the illusion of space, in our very narrow patio area. The wall itself is quite large, so I have no restrictions really on the size of the arches!

Obviously, I'm looking to size them so that they prove the most cost-effective out of whatever size sheets they come in.

The supplier would need to be able to cut the arches out of the perspex sheets.

And, if possible, be based in the North London, Herts area!

cheers for any info.

dh.

Reply to
Dean Heighington

Try Glazer Plastics, Borehamwood.

- Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

doesn't suit your location, but may be able to help you anyway.

Reply to
Stephen Gower