PCI TV card.

Now I've got the old PC sorted with a new graphics card (thanks Jan) it would be nice to sort out the TV card too.

It works under XP (have dual boot) but not under Win7. The software sort of loads, though. So I'm thinking driver?

It's a Kworld VS-DVBT PCI/SS bought I think from PC World. Kworld do have Win7 drivers for obsolete products - but don't even list this one - so wondered if it were a PC World special? Or rather the part number being a PC World special?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

any use?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If you can't get it working you can get USB DVB-T tuners for a tenner or less. I have the Freecom one which works fine on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1

Reply to
Reentrant

I found that one earlier. But not only does it not list the one I've got, it doesn't seem to have Win7 drivers either.

The Kworld site does have Win7 drivers for older similar cards - but when you attempt to load it the installer stops saying hardware not found.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If you think it may be a rebrand have you looked up the pci vendor id to see if it matches up with anyone else?

Lee

Reply to
Lee