PC Problem

Nay lad .. its used as an electronic notebook more then anything else. Its so very useful to have lots of pix of various locations and sites so that when you need to alter anything etc at least you know what it looked like ;)...

Reply to
tony sayer

Like when you take all the keycaps off the keyboard to shove 'em in the washing machine (in a pillowcase) - leave a photo of the keyboard on the desktop.

Reply to
Skipweasel

I used to put the whole keyboard in the dishwasher at work on a Friday evening. (NB top shelf and *without* detergent.) But then I did have a spare so I could if need be leave it to try further on Monday morning.

Reply to
Robin

If I did that, I'd probably start typing on it, given the state of my eyes these days..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Provided your typing's OK, we'll be none the wiser.

Or maybe even if it isn't...

after all, asdfkj weklvops gnwlcmeos biosl gnwoomoc wewieg kiopme mome y cojse wetene bo. Yeah?

Reply to
Skipweasel