Pathclear 3

Right, thinks I, good weather forecast tonight and tomorrow, grandbrats not coming round, so now I've got time I'll put the Pathclear on the drive (about 70m2 of block paving).

Duly applied. About 5 hours late it starts to rain; a heavyish burst followed by lighter stuff. Bugger.

Is 5 hours on the weeds long enough to be effective, or will I have to apply it again after the Bank Holiday deluge?

It's a damn silly time for a Bank Holiday. 27 (so far) of the 40 Spring Bank Holidays since Harold Wilson's lot did away with Whit Monday Bank Holiday have had heavy rain. I can't remember why we were there, but we drove through a deserted Luton last year, with the River Lea having flooded fields and parks, causing the Carnival to be cancelled.

Reply to
Peter Twydell

IIRC its a root acting posion, so a bit of rain is good news. Cary it down to the roots.

Its Glyphosate that washes off and becomes useless.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'm not going out to the garden shed to check, but I thought that Pathclear said on the packet that it only required 10 minutes or so of dry weather - ie long enough for it to dry on the leaves. I may be so very wrong on the other hand !

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

In message , SJP writes

Thanks for the replies. It's raining now, so a trip to the garage to check is out for the time being. I only read the dilution and dosage info instead of a full RTFM, or in this case RTFP (packet) or RTFB (box).

Reply to
Peter Twydell

In message , Peter Twydell writes

Went to the garage and read box and sachets. No mention of specific time anywhere, just says not to use it if rain is expected shortly.

There seems to have been at least two versions of Pathclear. This one is Pathclear 3.

Reply to
Peter Twydell