Part P like-for-like replacement

If you can't win an argument, resort to insults.

I suspect most of the others understand perfectly well that if you use two different colour schemes it would not require Sherlock to know that modifications had been undertaken at some point.

Over and out.

Reply to
Scott

That is not correct anyway. You could legally use old colours after the introduction of part p, and you could legally use new ones before it.

So the colour scheme of the wiring has no useful information to impart.

You go grasp your member if it makes you happy!

Reply to
John Rumm

It seems pretty obvious that if you want to use old colours, you try to find some old colour cable.

Doubt I am the only one with lighting circuit old cable in the garage...

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

Over a shower? Mmm zones spring to mind probably as well as strict Prat P interpretation...

Reply to
Jim K..

Standing in the bath?

Reply to
Jim K..

True enough :-)

Reply to
Jim K..

Er... no..you introduced the idea of your lack of old colour cable as a "problem"...

Reply to
Jim K..

Yersss. And the "problem" is....?

Reply to
Jim K..

What is Part P for then?

Reply to
Jim K..

FFS What does it say about like for like replacements?

Reply to
Jim K..

I doubt it's the members of this group that's "failing to grasp" anything, it's you trying to be a trolling smartarse that's the issue.

Reply to
Jim K..