Paper scanner element

I have a component from a Fujitsu cut-sheet scanner. an Fi-6130 to be exact.

It is the scanning bar against which the sheets of paper are placed face down.

I had purchased it a couple of years ago needing it because a line started to appear on every image and it looked as though they were the result of a scratch.

The element was second hand. I couldn't get the base of the case off the main body. I cleaned everything and replaced the main board and tested the scanner. The scratch had gone.

So I don't need the element but don't know how to describe it in order to resell it.

Anyone know?

Sorry for being verbose. It's a talent.

Reply to
pinnerite