panting/covering bathroom tiles

hello all,

Im going to decorate my bathroom this weekend but i have lots of tiles in my bathroom which are white which is fine but there is a thin strip of tiles which are blue which i want to change.

now i don't want to remove them and replace other tiles is it feasable to paint over them or is there another alternative like some coloured water resistant strip that i can cover them with ??

cheers.

Reply to
droodle

Places like B&Q sell decals for changing the look of tiles. You could also use tile paint on the blue ones (after masking off the others).

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

If you do paint them do it with a mini-roller rather than a brush and then you won't get tacky-looking brush marks.

Reply to
John Stumbles