Panasonic TV fault today

Why its taken me 2 weeks to remember this I dunno, prolly has zilch to do with your prob. Our Viera would switch between av inputs, seemed random, might go to AV1 or 2 or HDMI1 or TV (all had feeds). I tried a reset, seemed to work for a few days then prob returned. I whipped out the aerial (I rarely use it) and its been fine.

Reply to
brass monkey

Same here :(

Reply to
Norman Wells

Had same problem (Heathfield transmitter) last night. eventually changed to HD and no more loss of signal. A seemingly old message on screen last night and this morning saying 27/06/2012 you may need to retune. Derek

Reply to
Derek F