Painting

Hey guys

I'm finally getting round to painting over what the decorator did..

Anyway, this may be a stupid question..

Is it better to paint multiple layers on an undercoated surface, or go for one thick pot of paint?

My walls haven't properly been prepared so have some bumps/knocks and I dont have time to sand down

Thanks

Daz

Reply to
daz

Multiple layers, otherwise you will get runs/sagging. Best to do the multiples with the undercoat, fills better and is the "body" of the paintwork.

Reply to
Roger Cain