Painting

On Sun, 03 Feb 2019 17:05:13 +0000, Mark wrote:

True, a genuine pro could do it freehand. Reminds me of the pinstripers at Jaguar back in the day. They'd go out for "lunch" (anywhere between 6 and 10 pints of beer) then come back and get right back on with it - totally flawless coachlines in spite of being barely able to walk in a straight line. That was just how it was back then and no one thought it the least unusual, dangerous or undesirable.
--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!

On 03/02/2019 15:46, harry wrote:

Angle brush and a steady hand.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On 03/02/2019 14:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

The unprofessional way I do it is... the best I can with a normal roller and brush and afterwards touch up the edges with a fine brush from my kids picture painting set.