OVO changing meter readings

They appear to have realised that the Kraken migration hasn't been plain sailing ...

"Oops, something isn’t right. Have we told you ‘We’re making some changes’ in a letter or email? Please call 03330 069 950 if you can't get into MyAccount."

phoned them and they sent me link to set a new password, that failed, they sent another link, that also failed, so now apparently I need to wait until the morning.

Their parting words were "it's not a problem", my parting words were "it is a problem" ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

BG's new IT system last year locked me out for 6 months so I couldn't change things (eg the frequency of smart meter readings which their licence requires them to allow). They also managed to carry across the wrong readings from their old system. And then the wrong readings from one bill to the next.

Agile systems development of course.

Reply to
Robin