Oval vent hose

I've tried googling but to no avail.
I need oval tumble dryer vent hose for a Hotpoint tumble dryer.
Anyone got an idea where to source this ?
--
Paul Mc Cann

Paul Mc Cann wrote:

Never heard of oval - any reason why you can't use rectangular section stuff, which is widely available?
David
@hotmail.com says...

Well it was late last night when swmbo confronted me with this problem. The original vent from the back of the tumble dryer ends in an oval shape. When I first fitted the machine all I could get was 4" flexible hose which was way too big and I could never satisfactorly seal it. Duct tape sort of worked but the big difference in the circumferences and the constant heat lead to evential failure.
This time round I determined to get the 'right' stuff, which superficially meant oval hose.
With the benefit of a good nights sleep I realise that 3" hose with a good jubillee clip should do the job.
--
Paul Mc Cann

Paul Mc Cann wrote:

'Spect so. Sounds like the oval fitting might be a special one provided by the tumble dryer manufacturer, ie an adaptor going from oval at the machine outlet to standard round or rectangular duct?
David