OTish - Farcebook help

Since Tuesday, I have been semi-unable to log into the dreaded FB.

I have a session on one PC still logged in.

However on my other PC, no password works and requesting a reset code results in me getting a different one to each of my 2 recovery emails. Neither of which works.

At that point their support runs out, it seems.

Anyone had anything similar or can point to a concise discussion somewhere (I drown in reddit).

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

God clearly wants you to abandon faeces book. Never argue with a God.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So er... maybe wait a while then switch it off and switch it on again?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell