OT: Wrong pets?

Oooh a variation!

And you remembered my birthday!

Hey, I once posted you a present, I never got one back from you though.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Well could be both but I only know of one planet called Earth but if there's others out there with 'human' life on it I would consider them dangerous too.

Or any electrical wiring done by yourself.

Reply to
whisky-dave

My other pet is a cockroach, need homes for a few nymphs now... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I wire things so they work, I don't bother with the third wire.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I once sent you a ?5 note.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

It did not have to be like this. You made it like this. If only you had apologized and said that you were wrong. You have my email address.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

You most certainly did not.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I did, I admitted I made an assumption. You were one of 2 or 3 folk who= could have been to blame, none of which (including you) I would have th= ought would have done so. You did not accept my apology.

Actually I don't, my email program corrupted.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Parrots. That's what you need. Norwegian Blue. Crap everywhere. Who's a pretty boy then? Cup of tea, cup of tea Squaaaaaaak

Reply to
Andy Bennet

I've got 5 of those too.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

i KNOW. A not-so-pleasant Pheasant Plucker

Reply to
Andy Bennet