OT: Woodland for firewood (and as investment)

Good question.

Best thing I can advise is speak to a tax planner or financial adviser.

S.

Reply to
stephenten

Does work both ways. Especially if you hang around until the next ice age.

But as the other poster said, Netherlands reclaimed a lot (and still doing it, I believe). Somerset, the Fens (in the past). Recent reclaiming in the far east for airports. All the China stuff. Those awful looking developments in the Gulf.

Reply to
newshound

Dungeness?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Lots on the internet. Eg.

harry

And maybe a felling licence from Forestry if felling more than 5m^3 in 3 months.

Reply to
Robert