OT Women

Crafty bastards aren't they?

The gf phoned me earlier today to say "You know how nice as I was to you at the weekend when I came to stop at yours? Well that's because my fence had blown over - when will you be fixing it for me?"

Reply to
ARW

Perhaps, one day, you'll have a loving relationship? :)

Reply to
GB

And marry one?

Reply to
ARW

They're nothing but aggro. They weren't so bad back in the mid 20th century, but the crap they see today on the telly and read in Cosmo and such like has really turned their heads. They seem to have developed some sense of undeserved self-entitlement. Fuck 'em and forget 'em.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

But make sure the one you marry never finds out about the other one!

Reply to
Bob Henson

They have never been the same since Ann Summers parties. But a vibrator cannot replace a fence?

Reply to
ARW

There are only two times in a man's life when he can't understand a woman - before marriage and after marriage. Here's to our wives and lovers. May they never meet.

Reply to
Nick

Don't take a fence mate :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You never seen a bird mistakenly straddle an electric one?

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Vid please

Reply to
ARW

ARW scribbled...

No fence, so the bar will be up instead!

Reply to
Artic

Ah but you see things based on favours cannot be taxed. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I would hope your performance would at least match a vibrator?

Reply to
Fredxxx

Some barter between traders and professionals is taxable. And a little is sometimes even taxed in practice.

But I'm not suggesting Adam's gf is a pro!

Reply to
Robin

A vibrator may be able to last longer than 10 seconds?

Reply to
GB

Surely, that's exactly what he was suggesting?

Reply to
GB

I'd thought a pro would have insisted on the fence job being done before the blow ....

(But I have no empirical experience.)

Reply to
Robin

tell her fixing a fence is really rough dirty work ...

... so you want her to be rough and dirty in return

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

For knocking in nails?