OT: What type of Disc connecter do I need?

I was told it would arrive within two weeks

I complained after 4 (because I was about to go on holiday)

I assumed that I needed the email

It never occurred to me that i could fine the info from my account

a generic device costing circa 20 quid ought to be reliable

tim

Reply to
tim...

I think you?ve been very unlucky although I grant you it reliability of sellers may well vary across the different types of products being purchased. Some things, like used mobile phones, probably attract a lot more dodgy dealers.

Anyhow, there are so many things available astonishingly cheaply that just aren?t easy to find anywhere else that I?m quite prepared for the odd less than ideal product.

Last week I received a carburettor overhaul kit for my 15 year old MacCulloch strimmer for next to no money. Sadly it didn?t include a rubber non-return valve that I need but it turns out that these are also available for next to nothing so I?m not fussed and I?m happy to wait for it to come from China.

Tim+

Reply to
Tim+