OT: water container

I'm looking for a water container, not the usual gery can type but similar to a large oil drum just on a smaller scale and made of plastic. something around 50 litres or 2 x 25 litres, up to 450mm (18") in diameter would do.

does anyone know of a supplier, preferably online or in south wales ?

thanks Les

Reply to
in2minds

Caravan accessory suppliers .

Locally we have a manufacturer of soft drinks who imports concentrated orange jiuce in 50 gal drums. They sell off the old drums for a nominal amount

Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

Try 'country' stores, the places that supply to farmers.

Reply to
Wanderer

I used to use this Company all the time, a few years ago. Recommended!

Mark Trotman

Places like Hays Chemicals do large barrels of deionised water, which is often used by electricity firms to top up batteries used for protection systems in substations - perhaps the maintenance dept SWEB might be able to sort you out ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson