OT Volunteering - really?

Going for my booster tomorrow - if the walk in centre is not too busy.

I am not having the flu jab on the same day as I know too many people who have had that and it knocked them out for the next day and I have a very important piss up to attend on Tuesday.

Reply to
ARW

The booster is only about topping up the battery in the tracker chip.

Reply to
alan_m

She is a highly paid and highly qualified nurse.

A bit of overtime at £900 a day and the bonus of not having to look after her kids on Christmas Day suits her.

She will be back just in time to fill her 5'3" 19 stone body full of Christmas dinner and eat all the desserts.

Bound to skip the starter as weight watchers told that they have the highest calories.

Reply to
ARW

I know. Captain Oates etc

Reply to
ARW

You always make me smile.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Keen on health promotion and diabetes care then.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname