OT: Very OT! Finding a builder you can trust

Maybe, but I remember my ex wife telling me that she had now started "to dream in English". ie she was Slovakian and started to use English when she was asleep.

There must be something in that as I remember her telling her Mum's dog when we were in Slovakia to "sit" and she could not understand why the dog ignored her.

Reply to
ARW

Accent too thick?

Jim K