OT: Using Talk Talk HG523a as a Wireless Bridge

Hi All,

I've been struggling to set up the router that Talk Talk have supplied me with as a bridge - anyone got any tips or experience of doing this?

Thanks

Reply to
Endulini

What device is at the other end of the link?

Reply to
Graham.

A 80386sx CPU, 4MB of memory, a MFM hard disk, couple of dead rats, a

1200 bps modem and a bucket of talk talk's permanently wet string....

Oh, ah, you mean what's locally on the OP's LAN. dunno.

Might have some luck here?

Adrian C

What device is at the other end of the link?

The main router is an O2 Thomson; I'm intending to connect a PC and printer to the bridge.

Reply to
Endulini