OT:Tusunami Appeal Red Letter day raffle

I'm trying to raise funds for the Appeal.

If you fancy a punt with a 1 in 40 or better chance of winning then please have a look here.

you don't think I should do this or try and promote it here then I apolgise unreservedly and request that any ensuing flame war does not block this NG

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin