OT - Train Fares

That's true. The West Smithfield one is the same all week, though.

Not really an option with some of my hospital visits to Barts.

Reply to
Bob Eager

And, nearly being a teenager, the depreciation on my car is very little ;-)

I generally get a discount for limiting mileage but, since they don't ask for the mileage, I don't see how they could enforce it.

London is often the exception.

Reply to
Mark

Dunno.. The other lines I have used in the past have been fine even in the depths of winter!...

Reply to
tony sayer