OT Today's top tip

I'll wish you a Happy Birthday on the day.

If that is not good enough then I will give you the date of my Birthday and a present list.

If all else fails you are going to Norfolk on the 13th with Lou and paying her drinks bill:-)

Reply to
ARW

em...no

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

we will be on lock down by then....

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

which airport was it?

Reply to
tim...

Sanford, IIRC, it was about 15 years ago. I can't remember which part of Florida my mate lived in but it was a fair schlep.

Reply to
R D S

It was Clermont, couldn't have landed much nearer by the looks of it.

Reply to
R D S

I used to work on the banks of the Severn near Sharpness. Houses were much more expensive "our" side than in Lydney across the river. My fantasy was to go to work by hovercraft, since this would be fine at any state of the tide.

Reply to
newshound

One of Southend's lifeboats is a hovercraft.

Reply to
alan_m

Round here people are always getting mixed up between Hepworth and Epworth, "because they sound exactly the same."

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

That film received nearly £2 million of public money in the early years of the Blair government under a scheme to stimulate commercial filmmaking and improve the quality and appeal of British films.

Not a lot of people know that.

Reply to
Robin

Just checked the other DVD to see what is in it.

Fahrenheit 451.

Another film she refused to watch all the way through.

Reply to
ARW

Also Weston-super-mare and Blackpool I believe. It's the best way to rescue someone stuck in quicksand/mud.

Reply to
Andrew