OT . The Tweel.

Soon to hit the road?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweel
harry wrote:

First came round 15+ years ago. Probably longer ago than that as I presume it was some form of fore-runner to the run-flat which started being used in ~2005.
--
Scott

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 20:18:09 +0000

Indeed, that very article mentions the 2005 year as one in which it gained some awards.
Yawn. Movin' on...
--
Davey.

Every so often someone somewhere decides to re-invent the wheel.
--
*I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.*

On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:18:59 +0000 (GMT)

I have a VHS of a comic German cartoon film from the '80s, in which a man from pre-history comes over a hill, and sees a crowd of people working on carving wheels out of stone. He thinks that, at last, he has found some intelligence. Then he watches as the folks tie rope through the holes in the wheels, and drag them away, never realising what they have missed.
--
Davey.

"Yes, but what colour should it be?"
--