OT: The cost of UK renewables 2018

scroll down one page.

I raised an eyebrow where it said 'generated some 7.7 Gigawatts of power from an installed fleet of ~34 Gigawatts', but I think it's just badly worded. At least they didn't say Gigawatts of energy.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Jools, mate. You want Jools. ;)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Actuqally 'generated *an average of* some 7.7 Gigawatts of power from an installed fleet of ~34 Gigawatts'

Makes sense.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

What blue sky thinker came up with the collective term *fleet* of power stations?

Reply to
Pancho