[OT] Surrounded by a forcefield?

Absolutely - every make has a different formulation. Even within a make different dosages have different formulations - sometimes. That is, some tablets are pro rata in physical size according to whether they are 25,

50 or 100. Others are the same size in all dosages. And in some, the 25 is distinctly bigger than the 50. So the proportions of active to non-active ingredients vary considerably.

There was a point at which the 25 tablet of at least four different makes were the exact same tablets. But in 50 or 100 they were slightly or completely different. That was because there were only two makes of

25 but seven or so makes of 50 and 100.

Some people notice no difference between them. Others notice immediately. I thought I was one of those who couldn't give a damn but got proved wrong.

'Struth - there are eleven makes of Amlodipine! Would take quite some time to try them all!

Reply to
polygonum

You can have fun looking all of them up here:

polygonum

That is all explained (for some values of "explain") here:

polygonum

Yes well interesting all that is.. Thanks....

Reply to
tony sayer