OT: Supplier for Computer hard drives

World Peace = Whirled Peas Whirling Peases = PC Worruld.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Good point - from a reply. The "and" was after a word-wrap so possibly more separated from the url than in the OP. Some urls posted have the "url" prependage as part of the url (in blue and underlined) in which case clicking opens IE, then I have to click on several Scrips confirmations (no) then close IE as it's blocked in the firewall.

Sometimes I select the url (slightly fraught process to do it without clicking it), copy (has to be Ctrl-C as R-click-Copy won't work for a url (using Dialog)) then Paste'n'Go in Opera. It varies according to the type of url and how well it's been put in to the OP.

Reply to
PeterC

This is all to do with news readers rather than browsers though.

My newsreaders parsed the url in the OP fine.

Reply to
chris French

I haven't heard that one before -- it's usually referred to here as "pissey world" ;-)

Reply to
Mark

In case you hadn't heard hard drives are in very short supply due to floods in Thailand.

So its 'charge what you like' time.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher