OT: Something odd about that queue?

How ignominious you Brits are! Here is an anecdote from my Indian father: The British India company brought so many rough white guys from UK totally uneducated and who were ignorant as to wear their tie properly and that the educated Indian elite had to teach them how to get the tie knots properly.

Reply to
Gopalan Sampath

They weren't black, they were Hindus and Muslims stupid enough to believe fake news on social media that each side had been desecrating the others religious buildings.

Reply to
Andrew

I drove through one of the affected areas yesterday, certainly lots of people 'milling around' compared to normal, large police presence, including mounted police.

Reply to
Andy Burns