OT: Some good news for Harry?

A Higgs boson went into a Catholic church. The priest confronted him and told him to leave; "We don't want any of you scientific types in here, upsetting our beliefs with your heresies". "Ah" replied the Higgs boson, "but you can't have mass without me!"

(As seen on TV, Scientist telling jokes)

Reply to
Chris Hogg

The Natural Philosopher

Never! Never! Never!

(In memory of Ian Paisley)

Reply to
Robin

That is based upon the eldest surviving child of the eldest child. I think the way Brian means it, it would be

Charles, Prince of Wales Anne, Princess Royal Andrew, Duke of York Edward, Earl of Wessex

then the next generation:

William, Duke of Cambridge Harry of Wales Beatrice of York Eugenie of York Louise Windsor James, Viscount Severn

Then the generation after that:

George of Cambridge The unborn

Reply to
Nightjar

Reply to
Nightjar

In article ,

Reply to
Tim Streater

Reply to
Nightjar

Television.

harryagain

On 13/09/2014 19:46, harryagain wrote: ...

It is not television as we know it Jim.

In any case, a German has prior claim to the system, even if he didn't develop it into a working television himself:

Nightjar

In article , Nightjar

Reply to
tony sayer