OT: Snow here

Euphemism?

Reply to
Jimk

Where?

A bit nippy here in Nth Kent but should be ok for a walk etc.

Reply to
Brian Reay

? Where is here?

Reply to
Broadback

very light sleet, east mids

Reply to
Andy Burns

Humph. It's snowing. I don't recall ordering that.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Heavy dusting here. Been forecast for several days.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

? when is there?

<hint BST>
Reply to
Andy Burns

I've got a (radio amateur) friend I'm in touch with up there. He's in quite a remote area. I'll get a report from him.

Reply to
Brian Reay

North Pennines. Don't even think of a "nice trip into the country", Cumbria is Closed. The Police are stopping anyone who looks like a "tourist". They are also checking number plates in car parks.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Snowing a bit this morning at 4.30 in Barnsley when I took the cat for a walk.

Reply to
ARW

No. I went to the 24 hour petrol station for some cigs.

Toby came with me.

Reply to
ARW

or a 4.5 mile drive...tee hee....shopped by cole...thought he said he wasn't a snitch.....tee hee

Reply to
Jinky ...

It seems to have been the same in parts of London, courtesy of Skype.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Opps, just had a flurry lasting all of 2mins viewed from the comfort of the sofa.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Also North Kent. A bit south of Canterbury, in them thar hills.

Reply to
Tim Streater

In the car or under the bonnet ?.

Reply to