OT: Shopping channels and plug in radiators

I've just bought a Merino wood blend vest from M&S which says it converts body moisture to heat!! ???

Reply to
Murmansk

I bought the long johns too, found they were a bit too warm for october ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

You're clearly producing too much body moisture and it's all being converted to heat via the amazing garment!

Reply to
Murmansk

Utterly garbled. Merino wool does absorb lots of moisture, but that's all it does.

Reply to
chop

Probably you purchased a wet suit :)

Reply to
alan_m

moisture usually gets converted to cold

Reply to
Animal

Sweat and a nice warm breeding ground for bacteria - nice :)

Reply to
alan_m

Biffo (the bear), my maths teacher had such a fantastic aim with the blackboard duster, that he should have been a professional cricketter

Reply to
Andrew

That would certainly explain your obvious 'brain' damage |-(

Reply to
chop

One of my teachers once threw a rubber at a member of the 1st 11 cricket team. Who reflexively caught it and threw it back ;)

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris