OT: Reversing a Caravan

If it's right hand down as far as Compo then left hand down as far as Clegg.

How comw i ended up in next doors driveway.

Must have been that twit Seymour!

Reply to
Jack Harry Teesdale

Hmm, well I never did think caravans should be towed either way unless somebody in the family had been on a course. Its often easier for a couple of people to do it while its not connected to the e vehicle, in my experience. Not driving myself I can only remember the results of what happens if the angle is just a little bit off when reversing. I bet there are loads of youtube videos of this sort of thing. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)