OT: recipe book for Panasonic SD-206 Breadmaker

The recent breadmaker thread led to me dragging-out the old Panasonic SD-206 from the cupboard, but I can't find the recipe book. Mr Google seems not to have a copy stashed anywhere so perhaps one of the bread making enthusiasts can point me in the right direction ... ?

Reply to
<no_spam

On 21/11/2014 13:55, no snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote: Mr Google

Really? Because this was the first hit when I tried:

:) :)

Reply to
Lee

Ahem, this is slightly embarrassing. I found that site but the pages wouldn't display so I assumed it was a rogue - just tried it with a different browser and it works. Thanks for getting me to try again!

Reply to
<no_spam

Yes, to anyone else that visits, the site has that "somewhat iffy" look about it, but I just go straight for downloading the PDF (rather than reading it on the site) and all the ones I've downloaded from there so far have been clean...

Reply to
Lee