[OT] Rant - Direct Debits

I recently moved from Scottish Power because their follow on fixed priced deals were NOT competitive with the best in the marketplace.

Reply to
alan_m

tis true

is only cheaper if you are a low user (or are on a key meter)

tim

Reply to
tim...

will yes I did say that ! And it was only an example of suppliers that offer the DD requirements of the OP who may well be a light user

-
Reply to
Mark