(OT) Printer

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I can't stand bad tech shit - it gets despatched with extreme gusto when it's let me down for the Nth time; such N being a number arrived at relating to the mood, frequency, weather, food, warmth. Last week I thoroughly trashed a fan heater which had finally pissed me right off. It had lasted a good decade though; so its time was finally up.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

'Support' have asked for all the numbers on the printhead, and in which country it was made. It seems that there could be more than one fault with this part, and a new one might find itself winging its way to me soon.

Finger crossed, or maybe not. I quite fancy a laser printer now.

David

Reply to
David

On 03/12/2012 13:13, John Rumm wrote: A full set of

A set (4 off) of cartridges for my ink jet cost me around £5 a set.

Reply to
alan

WOW, Well done Lexmark.

They are sending a new printhead and cartridges.

So very very different to the other three companies I have asked questions of this week.

David

Reply to
David