OT Plastic water bottles give cancer???

Often it depends very much how clean the bottle is, when formed there is always some residue and I often wonder why they do not simply rinse them out. It always works for second use after all.

Mind you anything can cause cancer, even reading the Daily mail I'd imagine. :-) Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Now there's novel, the Daily Mail 'saying' something gives you cancer.

Reply to
soup

Daily Mail song.

harry