OT: Ping Pamela

Pammy, you were having some difficulty with understanding the impact of the Brexit Party on the outcome of the General Election. I and others tried to spoon-feed you the necessary information for you to obtain manumission from your ignorance, but failed. Here's a New Year's Message from Nigel and Richard which explains what happened better than I ever could. Enjoy.....

Dear Supporter,

We do hope you have had a very good festive season with family and friends. Hopefully you have also been able to get some rest after a manic election period.

Once again a huge thanks for the incredible efforts of so many people during this period.

There is much to celebrate: we are going to leave the EU on 31st January! The Remoaners are crushed and most of the Brexit blockers in parliament are now gone. Remember this is thanks to The Brexit Party. Without us, Boris would not have become PM. The Conservative Party knew that to win, they had to copy many of our policies and ideas.

We put country before party or person. History will clearly show this. Standing down in over 300 seats effectively guaranteed a Boris majority, the only question was its size. Don't let anyone tell you that we have not succeeded in our main goals.

We have changed politics for good in many ways since launching under 9 months ago. We are now assessing thoughts and ideas as to what our next steps might be. This does not need to be rushed, tempting though it is.

Meanwhile very best wishes for a very Happy New Year!

With thanks,

Nigel Farage Leader of The Brexit Party

Richard Tice Chairman of The Brexit Party

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

except that it's Nigel who keeps doing that

:-)

tim

Reply to
tim...

I especially liked the line: "Remoaners are crushed" - made me LOL! :-D

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

It could easily read 'We will continue to ignore the questions and reason of the non gamblers and the non racists ... and the vast majority who didn't vote for it'. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I want to leave the EU.

I want to be able to trade freely with the brown, black and yellow people in the rest of the world.

I do not want to be restricted to trade only with the white people in the EU.

Why does this make me racist?

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Ok? The majority of the electorate didn't or I'm guessing they would have voted with you. Of those who actually voted, the decision could easily have been made by random noise as it no way represented 'most people'. That may not matter to you as long as 'you won' and assuming you actually get what you hoped you would from your voting that way.

And more importantly, you couldn't have got more of that without leaving the EU?

Ok. What figures can you present that support that the option to do that will make things better for 'most people' ... or was it just a gamble?

Ok (I'm pretty sure that isn't the case but ...)?

I don't know, why does it? Are you admitting you are willing to gamble with everone's future then?

*Maybe* you aren't one of the people I was referencing above who are racists Andy?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

You're obviously a moron and now I remember why I killfiled you some time ago. It's over, we're leaving whether you like it or not IT'S OVER. O-V-E-R.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Aww bless. You don't have a valid response to my points so you result in an attempt at an insult.

Did it break then or don't you know how to set it up properly, given you are replying to me directly?

Ah yes, in your world democracy stops when you decide it will?

ITRW though, any such outcome is as final as your killfile eh!

But I get why you want to get it all over quickly and quietly, in case enough people catch on to the fact it's a scam. And by 'enough people' it only needs to be a handful of a percent of the electorate.

But hey, you won and I hope for all ours sakes the gamble pays off and quickly. If it doesn't, you might be advised to keep your head down ... ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Well then, instead of fighting past battles, start campaigning for the UK to re-join the EU, then. At least then you'd stop looking like yesterday's man. Even that wanker with the megaphone outside parliament has finally given up shouting about it..

I believe it WILL pay off - and for *everyone* - I have children too and whilst I left the UK some years ago, their future still lies there and I want the country to succeed. I've been studying economics for nearly half a century so I see things rather differently to all those so-called "experts" who will be shown to have made fools of themselves in due course. But I'm sure they were very well paid for their 'predictions' so will probably never have to work again, even if anyone were stupid enough to hire them.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Ok then.

By me you mean everyone who feels the same? Everone at the protest marches hoping for some real democracy?

That's one person.

Ah, your magic belief system. Shame you can substantiate it with fact (like all 'belief systems'.)

See above. You have nothing more than your 'beliefs', hopes and dreams to support that statement.

See above (even more).

Then WTF are you doing on this NG?

By relying on your crystal ball 'beliefs'?

Of course you do. You are right, they are wrong, probably written in your self authored 'Beliefs bible'.

But it pleases me to know your children will also suffer (along with mine) for your beliefs system, should the worst happen (where 'the worst' is however the dice happens to land after your gamble, one that many people children will have to also live though but didn't have a say in).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Well, I've studied economics for nearly half a century. How long have you studied it?

And nearly 50 years of study.

Because where I live now there are terrible shortages of skilled tradespeople so if you can't do it yourself, you're f***ed.

Well, I've studied economics for nearly half a century. How long have you studied it?

Well, I've studied economics for nearly half a century. How long have you studied it?

Get campaigning for the UK to re-join, then. I'm guessing that won't happen for at least 10 years if ever, so we'll have plenty of time to see how things pan out. If in 10 years' time we're all killing each other to fight for rats and rabbits to eat, as we would have been if Corbyn had got it, then you can berate me. Until then, it's 'just a tad' too early to declare Brexit to be a failure, wouldn't you say? .

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Well, I've studied economics for nearly half a century. How long have you studied it?

Where do you live now. ?

Reply to
RIngo

It is a fgact that people who do not understand facts, but operate entirely on belief, believe that all other people do likewise.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Somalia.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Plenty cheap servants, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well you see the thing is, Dave, a lot of racists moan about Somalians coming over to the UK and behaving like terrorists and whatnot and showing no respect for British culture, getting free housing and welfare benefits, free schooling for their kids, free medical treatment and no one is allowed to criticise them without falling foul of the law, blah, blah, blah etc.. HOWEVER, in our Globalised world, there's a flip side that's often overlooked and that is any of us can leave the UK and go live in Somalia where everything is dirt cheap and your money goes a seriously long way. Plus the sun is always shining here. Also, there are fantastic, totally deserted sandy beaches. So a win-win for everyone, basically, whichever direction you're heading.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom