OT: Oooh - you are naughty

Just a little note to the people of this NG. This is a little oasis of sanity compared to other NGs and some of your comments can guarantee a chuckle each day, they are appreciated.

So, a *big* thank you to those who make the effort, and also for all those who do provide valuable advice.

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Steve Smith

I agree - I've learnt more from this group than from anything else on the internet, saved a packet, and avoided a lot of reinventing-the-wheel type of mistakes.

Cheers!

Martin

Reply to
Martin Pentreath